Friday, September 27, 2013

WHITEBOOK.

Mind manifesting, mind manifesting,
I read of this in a book once,
a book in Pennsylvania.
Mind manifesting,
God-being, I Am, God-Being,
which of course I read about
in a book given to me in Pennsylvania.
And now touring the planet,
revealing the esoteric techniques
of mind-based manifestation.
What I Am.
What I Am.
All in a book, borrowed, annotated,
told me what I was, told of my Power.
This book,
in Pennsylvania.
Because my infinite mind
expanding infinitely
creating all things,
causing all effects,
My Mind My Mind
at The Center of it all.
Because, really, I swear,
this was all told to me
through a book
in Pennsylvania.
And so I caused the great crashes,
and so I manifested typhoons.
I have a murderous mind, this is true,
as foretold in a book
given to me in Pennsylvania.
But that’s what I manifest,
a joyous cleansing of the earth,
an ecstatic emptying of bank accounts.
My infinite infinite forever-expanding Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment